2022-Audit-Annual-Comprehensive-Financial-Report-compressed2.pdfMonroe Department of Administration
The Department of Administration is responsible for many of the functions for the city, including all accounting, personnel, information systems, purchasing, utility billing, telecommunications, facilities management, and administrative functions of the city.
It is involved in the planning and coordination of City Council Agenda and provides staff support to the Mayor, City Council members and other City departments including the Tax & Revenue division.
The Administration Department also assists citizens by resolving complaints and coordinating community activity, tracks legislation, provides public information and intergovernmental support and services and is the leader in customer service efforts for the City of Monroe.
- 2022 Audit & Annual Comprehensive Financial Report
- 2021 Audit & Annual Comprehensive Financial Report
- 2020 Audit & Annual Comprehensive Financial Report
- FY24 Adopted Operating Budget
- FY23 Five Year Capital Improvement Plan
- FY23 Adopted Operating Budget
- FY24 Proposed Operating Budget
- FY24 Capital Improvement Plan