Councilwoman Gretchen Ezernack
About Councilwoman Ezernack
- Resident of Monroe for 58 years
- Married to David Ezernack
- Three children and two grandchildren
BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Obtained Louisiana real estate sales license in 1981
- Began work with Faulk & Foster Real Estate, now NAI Faulk & Foster, in 1982
- Obtained Louisiana real estate brokers license in 1996
- Currently employed as Real Estate Director at NAI Faulk & Foster
- Specialist in commercial real estate sales, leasing, consulting, property and facilities management
- Currently serving on Louisiana Real Estate Commission and served as Vice Chairman and Chairman in 2008
- Served as a Member of Monroe Comprehensive Planning Committee
- Awarded the Certified Commercial Investment Member designation by the CCIM Institute in April 2010. The CCIM designation is awarded to commercial real estate professionals upon completion of a graduate-level curriculum and attainment of a level of qualifying experience. CCIMs are recognized experts in commercial real estate brokerage, leasing, asset management, valuation, and investment analysis. Only 6 percent of the estimated 150,000 commercial real estate practitioners nationwide hold the CCIM designation.
- Member of the Northeast Louisiana Association of Realtors, currently serving on Board of Directors, Budget Team and Commercial Division Director. Have served as past president of the Association as well as past Realtor of the Year.
- Member of Louisiana Realtors Association, currently serving as Chair of the Strategic Planning Team, previously served on Board of Directors, Executive Team, Commercial Division Chair, and Region One Vice President and will serve on the Executive Committee for 2011 as Division Chair for Professional Conduct.
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Served on Board of Directors for Boys & Girls Club of West Monroe for over 10 years
- Sustaining member of Junior League of Monroe, Inc.
2109 Redwood Drive
Monroe, LA 71201